Saturday, June 30, 2012

July's Artist of the Month: Brandon Wiese


For the month of July, The Gallerie at Piney Creek will be featuring the works of Brandon Wiese.  Brandon makes his home in Bigfork where he not only paints, but also carves stone for a variety of in home uses such as sinks and fireplace mantles. 

Of his paintings Brandon says, "My goals consist mainly in trying to create a piece that captures a moment of my life in a humble organization of lifeless materials; all to tempt the viewer's senses into believing and feeling my observations of a solitary and unique moment of time. With each piece I form a relationship that at a certain point, shifts slightly from creator to observer. Methods practiced relentlessly, fall arbitrarily to the side and I find myself almost waking up, realizing the painting has been dictating my actions.
I am forever grateful to God for the amazing Beauty that he allows me to see. I hope to create nothing but honor for him and all the people who have encouraged me in my life."


Come join us in The Gallerie during July's Gallery Night to see Brandon's pieces and enjoy some light refreshments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. We'd love to hear what you have to say about our artists and Whitefish Gallery Nights.